The 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Steam Cleaners
1. How long does the steam last using the ONE™ steam cleaner ?
Depending on how you use the steamer, and what pressure setting you choose, steam can last between 1 to 2.5 hours.
2. What is the warranty on your steam cleaners ?
All units comes with an excellent standard warranty, including lifetime warranty on the boiler; 3-year limited warranty on the steam cleaner.
3. I want to do car detailing with steam. Which is the best steam cleaner for that application ?
For a small portable unit, a steam cleaner like the ONE Plus™ will be perfect for detailing car interiors, cleaning leather/fabric seats, removing stains and salt lines, cleaning vents and removing smells.
4. What are the differences between the first 3 steam cleaner models ?
The Dupray line of steam cleaners starts with the HOME™ which is a residential-grade entry-level unit sold with a complete accessory kit.
The next model up is the ONE™, which offers higher steam temperature, higher steam pressure and a larger boiler. The ONE Plus™ is the top of the line, simply the most powerful portable steam cleaner for home use. It has more pressure and higher temperature and it can be refilled at any time.
5. What is the best model for cleaning car exteriors ?
Our portable steam cleaners aren’t designed for exterior car cleaning.
6. I have bedbugs! Help! Can the ONE Plus kill bed bugs naturally or do I need a larger unit?
All our steam cleaners are perfectly able to exterminate bedbugs and their eggs. Of course, the more powerful the unit, the faster and more efficient the job will be. Professional exterminator should opt for the continuous refill steam cleaners like the ONE Plus™.
7. Which steam cleaner is the best for home use ?
All our small portable units are fantastic home steam cleaners. The ONE Plus™ is one of the most popular one because of its continuous refill, but the HOME™ offers excellent performance at an affordable price.
8. Does steam works on wood floors ?
Yes it works perfectly. The best way to steam clean wood floors is to use a thick, moisture-absorbent microfiber pad.
9. How do I become a sales representative/ distributor ?
All our representative are client first. They use and know the equipment inside and out. We can offer you commission on sales if you are an existing Dupray client. Please call us for details.
10. Should I use distilled water in my Dupray steam cleaner ?
You don't have to use distilled water in any Dupray steam cleaner. Scale won't affect the internal component of the machine. Just remember to do a simple boiler drain every 30 hours of use.